Friday, October 14, 2011

Back on the Island

We're back! Actually, we've been back since Oct. 8th, but faced the usual challenges of restoring internet service and activating our phones...more on that later. On our first night back, we were blessed with this lovely sunset and gorgeous view. So peaceful.
I captured this full moon shot on our second morning back (mucho early). It was so hot and sticky that we slept in our one air-conditioned room, the guest bedroom, for only the second time since 2008. When I awoke the next morning and wandered out to the deck, I was in awe of the beautiful full moon reflecting off the ocean. Unfortunately, my little digital camera doesn't do justice to the real thing. At times like these, I wish I had my son's camera. And knew how to use it.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: