Friday, March 2, 2012

An Art Project

Leidy surprised me the other day when I arrived for our homework help session. She proudly gave me her art project...just like I was her mom! She said "I made this for you".

I must admit, when she showed me an old, naked Barbie doll last week and said that she had to create a costume for her as her art project, I couldn't help but think "what a lame art project!". She had a scrap of pink ribbon that she wanted to use and needed more of it. I couldn't imagine what she was planning. I was stunned when she showed me what she had done and even more so when she gave it to me! A proud moment.

1 comment:

  1. wow! she could have a career in fashion design. Had it been me, I'd have tied the bow in her hair and left her naked - HAHHAHAHAHA.

    Cat

    ReplyDelete