Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Cat!!

Laura and Rachel, aka The Cat

Today is our daughter's 33rd birthday, so to honor her I thought I would post some of my favorite photos of her. Fortunately for you, dear reader, most of the older photos (pre-2004) are still in photo albums back home, not on my computer, so I had a limited selection to draw from.

I love this picture of Rachel (on the right) and her lifelong friend, Laura. They loved playing dress-up. We bought a box of old hats at a garage sale and they had great fun with them.

Rachel smooching Grandpa.

Rachel and Lance, ready for lifeboat drill - Caribbean cruise 2004

She has an endless supply of funny faces.

Her wedding day - only a slight annoyance!

Ready to dance!

Love this - told her the monkey really brings out the blue of her eyes. Roatan 2008

You have brought us much, much joy, love, and laughter in your 33 years. Good memories. May the Lord bless us all with many more wonderful years together. We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment